register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-18-2016, 05:39 AM   #401

Mauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the worldMauro_Penguin is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,243 Posts
Groans: 171
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You get what you pay for. The corksport seals are the best permanent solution. CPE make seals too, but they are not as strong.

The Toyota seals blow easily, they are more of a temporary/emergency fix.

-Delray/Grieco Mazda or Direct Auto Body, ask me why you should NOT take your car to either.
-It is more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slow
Mauro_Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mauro_Penguin For This Useful Post:
Jaysspeeed3 (11-18-2016)
 Old 11-18-2016, 11:19 AM   #402

Jaysspeeed3 will become famous soon enoughJaysspeeed3 will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Great! Thanks for the info. I want to make a good build for
My Mazda. Definitely want all the best and top quality
Mods for it. Cheers.
Jaysspeeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2016, 01:05 PM   #403

Dedlyvirus will become famous soon enoughDedlyvirus will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got the Toyota seals to see if replacing them will stop the popping/crackling noise I hear. I didn't want to spend big bucks on something I wasn't sure would fix the problem. My plan is to replace the seals with the cheap Toyota ones, and if it fixes the noise, then I'll upgrade them to the cork sport seals.
Dedlyvirus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2016, 01:44 PM   #404

WetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,203 Times in 3,608 Posts
Groans: 430
Groaned at 247 Times in 83 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Dedlyvirus View Post
I got the Toyota seals to see if replacing them will stop the popping/crackling noise I hear. I didn't want to spend big bucks on something I wasn't sure would fix the problem. My plan is to replace the seals with the cheap Toyota ones, and if it fixes the noise, then I'll upgrade them to the cork sport seals.
I'm not sure what value you place on your time, but for the amount of work involved and length of time it will take most people to swap injector seals, the extra $200 (considering the infamous CS shipping) seems worth it to save the labor time for most people.

SLUNTWORKS SPEEDSHOP
WetzMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WetzMS3 For This Useful Post:
Mauro_Penguin (11-19-2016)
 Old 11-22-2016, 03:39 AM   #405

Project_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond reputeProject_dog has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've been using Toyota seals for the 35k miles. Never had an issue.
2007 Mazda CX-7: Custom FMIC, Forge V1 BPV, Grimmspeed 3 port EBC, BNR S3 turbo, 3 inch Catless DP, Muffler Delete, JBR 3.5 intake, Autotech HPFP Internals, JBR OCC, Vogland Springs. Stereo: Two Memphis 10" Subs, 2 Memphis 1.500 Amps. Memphis 4.50 Amp, Image Dynamics Components and Coaxials.
Project_dog is offline   Reply With Quote