register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Miata MX-5
> Miata - Engine, Transmission, Driveline
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #41
ILL3ST

xcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,291 Times in 592 Posts
Groans: 105
Groaned at 30 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

never knew miata's could look THIS good. i want to buy this now
292hp/222tq
xcoldricex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xcoldricex For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (07-16-2010), Monotonous ONE (07-13-2010), mr_mazda329 (07-14-2010), neverone99 (07-30-2010), phillyb (07-13-2010), RayRayBauder (07-14-2010)
 Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #42

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,466 Times in 2,601 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

BTW tell all your miata friends (gay and straight) about the new section....mazdaspeed or regular miata. check this awesome vid out. oh yeah and hardtop ftw I need to get one.

aaronc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aaronc7 For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (07-13-2010), retrobmx63 (07-13-2010), xcoldricex (07-12-2010)
 Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #43
Dismember

KaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,184 Times in 171 Posts
Groans: 9
Groaned at 27 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mr_mazda329 View Post
Oh yay.. a gay miata thread. lol. I have a 97 and it currently has a Jackson Racing supercharger on it runnin 5psi. Good fun, but I am planning on going turbo by next winter. Most likely the BEGI S4 kit with a GT2560R on it.

Aaron.. I would definately go with the 6ULs and 225's. I have RPF1's for my Street setup which are 15x7's 225's RS2's. My track setup are 14x7 +19 8lbs and w/e R-comp i chose in a 205/55. And for suspension aaron, check out the FCM's Fat Cat Motorsports - Miata 90-09 - Custom coil-over assembly using new monotube Bilstein shocks . Still spending a lot of money, but i wish these were out before i bought my ohlins just cuz they are so customizable and ride better too.

I see your shit ALL the time. Every time I see your Miata it makes me want one. My dad had a 91 with those same headlights, JR suspension, ton of chassis braces, and an intake/exhaust. But he sold it years ago and has regretted it since. That was his toy, and he actually used to let me take it to the beach and shit. I've had a soft spot for Miatas ever since.
 Old 07-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #44
Banned

phillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,751 Times in 5,169 Posts
Groans: 1,940
Groaned at 886 Times in 632 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i can't wait to get a fucking miata.
it's the next car i'll get. i'm gonna try and get one before i move out of cali, but money is probably prohibiting that.
i found a 94 with lsd, white...tan top...fucking badass...2800 bucks.
i can haz
phillyb is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #45
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,996 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

You are fail philly... straight phail

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #46

I<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the worldI<3Groceries is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,281 Times in 633 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 26 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I never understand Miata hate. Granted, they seem to have gradually lost their path from the NA to NC evolution, but I still like them all.

I WILL own one some day.

Meet a giant fish. Fuck his brains out.
I<3Groceries is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #47

DaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,496 Times in 624 Posts
Groans: 91
Groaned at 17 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I can't believe how cheap performance parts are for Miatas. I've got a grocery list, and I'm about to start shopping!
Gay car #1: 2001 Miata (Gay White)

Gay car #2: 2011 Mazda 2 (Gay Blue)
DaleNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DaleNixon For This Useful Post:
mr_mazda329 (07-14-2010)
 Old 07-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #48
ILL3ST

xcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the worldxcoldricex is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

i always end up trolling the absurdflow site. their shit looks so dope!
 Old 07-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #49

mr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,356 Times in 255 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 15 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KaiserSoze View Post
I see your shit ALL the time. Every time I see your Miata it makes me want one. My dad had a 91 with those same headlights, JR suspension, ton of chassis braces, and an intake/exhaust. But he sold it years ago and has regretted it since. That was his toy, and he actually used to let me take it to the beach and shit. I've had a soft spot for Miatas ever since.
Orly. Where have you seen me at? And where are you. You come out to the Mazda meets thursday nights?

Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

mr_mazda329 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #50
Dismember

KaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,184 Times in 171 Posts
Groans: 9
Groaned at 27 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mr_mazda329 View Post
Orly. Where have you seen me at? And where are you. You come out to the Mazda meets thursday nights?
I'm in housing too. I've got a cosmic blue speed. I don't get out too much with 2 kids now. When/where are the meets?
 Old 07-14-2010, 02:19 PM   #51

mr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the worldmr_mazda329 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KaiserSoze View Post
I'm in housing too. I've got a cosmic blue speed. I don't get out too much with 2 kids now. When/where are the meets?
Oh snap.. your right down the road from me. i know which one is yours now.

Here's where at and time:

Weekly Meet: July 15 @Raising Cane's, 7PM

People show up around 730ish.. and i usually work nights..so i get there around 12am. But we usually stay out till 0130

Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

Old 07-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #52

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

absurdflow is pretty sweet, but I'll probably just get a "diy" kit from FM or someone.. it's a lot cheaper lol. I'm not going for a totally budget build, but at the same time I'm not going all out with a huge turbo either. On a log mani with a small turbo (2560) spool wont really be a concern anyways (where the absurd would really help)
 Old 07-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #53

liquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond reputeliquoredonlife has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Went down to Mx5Miatafest at Mazda headquarters in Irvine over the weekend. Saw/sat in the SEMA MS3, the MS2 and saw some wild Miatas. A rotary Miata, a Miatabusa, the 24HoursofLemons startrek Miata, and some other crazy concoctions.

Pics here: Mazda MX5MiataFest
 Old 07-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #54

DaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just ordered a Roadstersport 3 exhaust and a racing beat intake with carbon fiber cold air duct. Also some refresher parts like new beltline strips and fog lights that aren't cracked. All I need to do now is get the fender fixed or replaced and get some coilovers. Then I'll start eyeballing those Flyin' Miata turbo kits.

Old 07-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #55
Banned

phillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

miata section?
 Old 07-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #56
pewpew

Sacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,189 Times in 609 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

this actually seems rather appropriate for the welcome section to me...i read it as MS owners who also own miatas on the side.
Sacrilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-19-2010, 01:32 PM   #57
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

stfu ming. we have a miata section, for miata related topics...
it'd be like putting a suspension thread in the engine section...cause umm...the suspension is on the car and so is the engine...
 Old 07-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #58
pewpew

Sacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,189 Times in 609 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you're just pissed off because you want your miata to be special...it's NOT! :O
Sacrilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #59

Not Ranked  0 score     

philly got a Miata?

Old 07-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #60

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well I bought a turbo yesterday, shipped today. Obviously I need a lot more stuff before I can turbo it (especially tuning haha), so I pretty much got it as motivation. Pics of it installed of some other guys car until I have my own lol

sr20 T25 on left

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aaronc7 For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (07-19-2010), gsrtype1 (07-23-2010), mr_mazda329 (07-19-2010), xcoldricex (07-19-2010)
 Old 07-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #61

Not Ranked  0 score     

I didn't realize you could run with the cam gears exposed on the 01-05 motor. What radiator is that?

Old 07-19-2010, 03:09 PM   #62

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

no clue, like i said I stole pics from other guy of the same turbo. Once I get all my stuff and start rolling with my setup i'll definitely be posting pics
 Old 07-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #63
ILL3ST

Not Ranked  0 score     

hope your engine bay is cleaner haha.

so what turbo is that?
 Old 07-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #64

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I never thought I would do it but I got an ebay/china turbo. I bought it off ebay, but the company is based in Indiana and has a website and stuff too. You wouldn't believe how popular they are on the miata turbo forum. As long as you get a decent one and get a restrictor for the oil line... they are fine, guys are running high boost and lots of miles on them. This one in particular is pretty popular and many guys are running it. The name of it is a "GT28", but if look into the specs, it's basically a journal bearing GT2560 equivalent, wtih a 10mm bigger compressor. If it sucks I will probably sell it and get a real GT2560, but I'm gonna give it a shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to aaronc7 For This Useful Post:
xcoldricex (07-19-2010)
 Old 07-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #65
ILL3ST

Not Ranked  0 score     

you should get a disco potato! (just cause it's called that)
The Following User Says Thank You to xcoldricex For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (07-19-2010)
 Old 07-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #66

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

If I ever were going to get a built motor that's what I would get. seems like a great all around turbo for the miata.. but for stock rods the gt2560 is more than enough to blow the motor lol
 Old 07-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #67
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DaleNixon View Post
philly got a Miata?
i'ma check one out tomorrow. the hunt is on. i would also love to turbo that shit. my miata will frive across the country with me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phillyb For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (07-20-2010), xcoldricex (07-19-2010)
 Old 07-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #68

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DaleNixon View Post
I didn't realize you could run with the cam gears exposed on the 01-05 motor. What radiator is that?
Looks like a Godspeed or Mishimoto radiator

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_mazda329 For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (07-20-2010)
 Old 07-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #69

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

i started a long term thread for my miata

http://www.mazdaspeedforum.org/forum/foru...-mobile-62004/
 Old 07-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #70

Not Ranked  0 score     

I updated my Miata thread four days ago

New Mazda in the Family!

Old 07-29-2010, 01:27 PM   #71

rebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the worldrebelgirl289 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,080 Times in 595 Posts
Groans: 26
Groaned at 47 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

rebelgirl289 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rebelgirl289 For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (08-03-2010), mr_mazda329 (07-29-2010), phillyb (07-29-2010)
 Old 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #72

AJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the worldAJ713 is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Not Ranked  0 score     

My brother's boss has a monster miata (chevy V8). It reminds me of a fat kid in a fast go-cart. The guy is like 350lbs of fat spilling all over the place, but fuck it scary as shit when he drives it... It kinda reminds me of the ktm x-bow the way ya can slam it around.

*random pic attached

~AJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drivingskillposter.jpg (52.6 KB, 16 views)
AJ713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AJ713 For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (07-29-2010), martyxattack (08-04-2010), mr_mazda329 (07-29-2010), PiKA West (07-29-2010)
 Old 08-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #73

martyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 37 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

hope to have some vid up soon of my first track day in the miata. got to drive my friends ls6 miata too!
 Old 08-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #74
Banned

Buildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,138 Times in 576 Posts
Groans: 213
Groaned at 274 Times in 187 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Rb26 that miata
Buildabong is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #75

martyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the worldmartyxattack is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

weight distribution. you dont understand it.
 Old 08-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #76

Not Ranked  0 score     

Some of the engine swaps do surprisingly little to the 50/50 weight distribution.

Old 08-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #77

Not Ranked  0 score     

i know but not an rb26. the lsx's are about 200 lbs heavier than the stock miata engine. not a bad trade for at least 200 more whp.
 Old 11-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #78

BeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by martyxattack View Post
i know but not an rb26. the lsx's are about 200 lbs heavier than the stock miata engine. not a bad trade for at least 200 more whp.
but remember, that the new front tubular subframes usualy shed a couple hundred lbs...in the end the wight gain isnt all that much. and like you said, that extra hp makes it unnoticeable.
 Old 06-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #79

Midnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the worldMidnitehours is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here's mine:

bought her like this for 800 bucks

Rusted and broken everything

bought a new to me shell

lots of electro rust removal

harness stripped down and megazquirt installed

less than optimal gt2554.

fidanza

power to manual steering rack conversion

Harddog HC to save my head

As she is as of yesterday

Code Monkey likes this.
RayRayBauder (06-07-2011), starscream (07-23-2011), xI Leveler Ix (02-05-2013)
 Old 06-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #80

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

^ love the build

make your own build thread or something in the miata section!