register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > MSF News And Event Info > Site News & Events > Hot Deals Section
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Hot Deals Section Share your hot deals from around the web here!!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By navyspeed3

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-06-2014, 03:20 PM   #1

navyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond reputenavyspeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Cobb Military Discount

Cobb still does a military discount but they do require validation of the status though. So if you plan on getting anything from them make sure you let them know so they can hook you up with that 15% off. So a big thanks to Cobb for offering one of the best military discounts!
tbcota25 likes this.
navyspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to navyspeed3 For This Useful Post:
Anthony1982 (08-07-2014), LED_Vera (09-22-2014), tbcota25 (08-06-2014)
 Old 09-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #2

LED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bump

I didnt know about this until today when i saw it on their site. I am not sure if they grant veterans the discount but that would be awesome!

I just emailed them to see what info is needed to get the discount.

Spread the word and save some money!

// Cobb SRI // CNT 3" Stainless Catback // Cobb Air box // Cobb AP // Autotech HPFP Internals // Cobb RMM // Eibach Lowering Springs // Cobb Shift Weight // Cobb Exhaust Hangers // Cork Sport TMIC // CorkSport F/R Brake Pads // SS Brake lines // SURE TIP (I know... its junk) // CorkSport CF Hood Scoop // Cobb Catted Downpipe // One Resonator Delete // JBR Rear Sway Bar // Track Wheels & Tires // 17x7.5 +45 Offset Sparco Assetto Gara Rims // 225/45ZR-17 BFGoodrich G-Force Rival Tires //
LED_Vera is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-23-2014, 12:35 PM   #3

LED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to beholdLED_Vera is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Quick response from Cobb Tuning!

I would like to note that is available to Active/Reserve and Vets.

What you will need to do is email Cobb from .mil email address (Currently Serving)

If you do not have a .mil email, a veterans ID will work, you will have have to scan it and email it to Cobb.

Within ten minutes they sent me the code.

Saved $105 on a Cobb down pipe for my 2012 Mazdaspeed 3

// Cobb SRI // CNT 3" Stainless Catback // Cobb Air box // Cobb AP // Autotech HPFP Internals // Cobb RMM // Eibach Lowering Springs // Cobb Shift Weight // Cobb Exhaust Hangers // Cork Sport TMIC // CorkSport F/R Brake Pads // SS Brake lines // SURE TIP (I know... its junk) // CorkSport CF Hood Scoop // Cobb Catted Downpipe // One Resonator Delete // JBR Rear Sway Bar // Track Wheels & Tires // 17x7.5 +45 Offset Sparco Assetto Gara Rims // 225/45ZR-17 BFGoodrich G-Force Rival Tires //

Last edited by LED_Vera; 09-23-2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
LED_Vera is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-30-2014, 09:54 AM   #4

kvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant futurekvg823 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bumping this because of all the monies I could have saved had I known!
{TurboSmart BPV }{ COBB TIP }{ SS Brake/Clutch Lines }{ ARP Head Studs }
{
HTP 4" intake w/ 51R }{ FMIC }{ Enkei PF01 Rims }{ Stoptech Slotted rotors }{ AEM Wide-band AFR gauge }
{
AEM TRU-Boost Controller }{ Gauge pod (Block8head) }{ Bnoon Bolt }
{ Turbo-timer (yeah...) }{ PERM Plate }{ JBR Intake/TB TIGs }

{ Coming Soon: install GT3071r EWG setup, CPE Seals, tune, and re-paint }
kvg823 is offline   Reply With Quote